1st Conference on Impedance-Based Cellular Assays
2nd Conference on Impedance-Based Cellular Assays
August 21st - 23rd, 2013 in Budapest (Hungary)
The palace housing the Museum of Applied Arts, a masterpiece of Hungarian Art Nouveau was built between 1893 and 1896 on the plans of Ödön Lechner and Gyula Pártos. The inner and outer ceramic cover of the building as well as the roofing are from the worldfamous Zsolnay porcelain Manufacture, Pécs. Classics of European applied arts give the core of the museum's collection from the Middle Ages until the present day.The first museum in Hungary which explicitly collects contemporary artefacts. The first items in the significant international and Hungarian collection were donations in 1909 from Péter and Irene Ludwig, a couple from Cologne, who collected artefacts.